Guidelines of the Event::
• Participation can be in a team of 3-5 members.
• Registration link will be provided on the official site of E-Cell, SGSITS.
• Only a single member is required to register on behalf of the complete team.
• The teams have to submit their ideas on their chosen themes till 24th March’ 22.
• Selected teams have to attend the seminar on rules and guidelines on 25th March 2022, to get directions to proceed further conducted by the Team E-Cell.
• Approved teams will have to submit a refundable caution fee of ₹200 ( to avoid any malpractices).
• The selected teams will set their ventures in the final showdown at the respective allotted space.
• The teams can make an initial investment of ₹0 - ₹100 per team member.
• Among the 2 days of the event, the teams are required to actively participate for at least 4 hours in total.
• Each team should keep the banner provided by team E-Cell consisting of team number, identity and other information on their venture and wear the stickers during the event mandatorily.
• At the end of each day the teams need to maintain and show a proper financial excel balance sheet in the template provided by the E-Cell team.
• Revenue amount can be turned over for making business. Final net profit will be measured by: Revenue in cash - seed fund
• All the teams are required to take snapshots and videos during the venture for the proof.
• The teams will keep 75% of the net profit and remaining 25% will be acquired by E-Cell,SGSITS.
• All teams are required to share and present a detailed Presentation with the template that will be provided by the E-Cell team beforehand on 3rd April’ 22 in front of the judges
Opportunities to win:
Frequently Asked Questions
The registration link for the event will be available on our website.
After the successful registration for the event, each participant will be added to an exclusive telegram and WhatsApp group where you can ask event-related queries. Also every team will be assigned respective Event coordinators who will be in your touch constantly.
Selected teams will attend the seminar on rules and regulations on 25th March 2022, 4pm-6pm at Golden Jubilee Hall to get directions to proceed further conducted by the Team E-Cell and will set up their stalls on 1st April from 4 - 6 P.M. and on 2nd April from 10 A.M. - 6 P.M. All the teams will present a detailed presentation on 3rd April 2022 in front of the judges.
We use UPI for the payments.
After successfully registering for One Dollar Venture 2022, now you need to submit your venture idea description :